Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Can't sleep











Not being able to sleep is very unusual for me. I am the type of person that can sleep anywhere, anytime. I have recently started working 3p-3a shifts, which is probrably why I cannot sleep. Plus, I have a meeting at 7am. Gonna be a rough day tomorrow!!








Stephen and I had a meeting with the president of our bank today. They are merging with another bank June 1st. Problem is, the new bank does not do construction loans. So....house HAS to be done by May 31st. Stephen's first official time he told me we would move was March...then April 1st..then "hopefully May, babe". Well my Aunt Cile told me a few months ago, "tell your self June 1st, then you wont be disappointed." She said that when the projected move in date was April. So, good job on the prediction Aunt Cile.








So, Stephen is gonna be bustin' it up there now. As if he wasn't before! I picked out cabinets today, finally. That was about the hardest decision I have ever made!!! I may have put more thought into those then I did naming my own youngins.








Gonna try to sleep...I will leave you with some pictures of my kids, and will take some of the porch this week , and post another blog!!








3 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

What a wise aunt. You think it's genetic? ;)

The pictures are great. They grow so fast!

How are you adjusting to that new schedule? I don't know if I could do it. (But then again, I don't think I could do your job either!)

We'll be praying for you guys as the end approaches - patience and wisdom.

Kate Borders said...

A few months of even crazier craziness and then you'll be in!!! Chris is planning on coming April 3rd - April 8th. He's supposed to call Stephen and tell him that but he keeps forgetting. Can't wait to see it! I won't be there that trip, I'm out of town. But we're back there again April 15th - 18th with my mom and grandmother, showing them the sights in Atlanta - so we'll be by to see the house and hang out a little!!
Love you!
Kate

Abby said...

Love the pictures - I'm glad to see you finally have one who looks like YOU!

:-) Abby