Friday, August 24, 2007

For Stephen......



KEITH URBAN LYRICS


"Making Memories Of Us"



I'm gonna be here for you baby. I'll be a man of my word. Speak the language in a voice that you have never heard .I wanna sleep with you forever. And I wanna die in your arms. In a cabin by a meadow where the wild bees swarm. And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you. And I'll earn your trust making memories of us. I wanna honor your mother. I wanna learn from your pa. I wanna steal your attention like a bad outlaw. I wanna stand out in a crowd for you. A man among men. I wanna make your world better than it's ever been. And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you. And I'll earn your trust making memories of us. We'll follow the rainbow Wherever the four winds blow. And there'll be a new day Comin' your way. I'm gonna be here for you from now on, This you know somehow. You've been stretched to the limits but it's alright now. And I'm gonna make you this promise, If there's life after this, I'm gonna be there to meet you with a warm, wet kiss.






























I tried so hard to make this post look right, so confusing. You get the point right? We love you, and are so thankful for you. Even Jackson, although he is upset that his picture is not posted. All his piccs are on Daddy's computer, and Mommy is just not that good.







3 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

This post made me cry...in a good way.

It's beautiful Beth. You married a good one, If I do say so myself.

Unknown said...

Is it his birthday or are you just taking the opportunity to say how great he is?? Either way - great post - thanks!!

Love,
Kate

The Pye Family said...

Oh Bethie, how sentimental you are. That's why everyone loves you so much!