Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Busy, Busy,Busy!!!

We have no idea where he got red hair, but he will most certainly have mamas blue eyes. A baby that looks like me!
Madeline the sweet big sis!!

I LOVE his big ole juicy cheeks!!!
We have been so very busy!!! We put our house on the market, and have been fixing it up in hopes that it will be bought soon. But with the housing market, who knows??? We will be living with the Borders (Becky and Darden) along with Mom and Pa while renovations take place. I sometimes still can't believe this is actually going to happen. I guess I figured it was something we would just talk about. It will be a very long, tedious project with many frustrations. We have prayed a long time that God would lead us where we where supposed to be, and it seems this is where we are being led. Doors just continue to open for us. Now I pray EVERYDAY for patience and strength. I cannot wait for the finished results!!
Madeline is doing great in school and is a great big sister!! Jackson is doing better with soy milk in a Dr. Browns bottle with the help of mylicon drops and patience.My favorite things about him so far are his sweet soft baby feet and his wonderful smelling breath. Baby breath is the best! I have come to realize that I may smell like vomit and poop for another year. Maybe one day I will feel pretty again:) Really, would I want it any other way?? No way!!! A life with no precious babies!!! How boring!!
I will be going back to work next week, maybe only 10-20 hours a week at first. I am excited to go back to work. I crave intelligent, adult conversation!! I cannot wait to do something productive with my days!!


2 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

Craving adult conversation, eh? Yeah, must be rough with just Stephen around ;)

Jackson and Madeline are beautiful. You two do good work!

Unknown said...

I would imagine being with just babies would be tiring...But at the same time...I think that taking care of your babies is the most productive thing you can do.

Hope the transition back to work goes well. We're excited for you guys that the renovation project is starting!!

So, so looking forward to seeing you all - especially Jackson :)

Love you,
Kate