Sunday, November 23, 2008

Whoo hoo....looks like a house to me!!

Okay..let's see if I can do this without sweating or crying, or throwing the computer!! LOTS has been going on up the way on Holly Hill!!! I have taken pictures and plan to give a tour via blog in the coming days!! Meanwhile, here are some pics of the past months... Ooops!!! STUCK!
Yeah for a house!!!


That is not really gonna be the front door...i am gonna have a red front door!!

Cleaning up pulled ceiling...dirty, dirty work!!



Wouldn't you like to get this in your suitcase??





Jackson Fire Department....where Sarah lives.




I love him sooooo much!!







Stephen holding his new neice...she is darling!!








She loves me, already!
Hope everyone has a Happy, Happy Thanksgiving!!! I know we will!!!





9 comments:

Abby said...

Kudos to ALL of you for being patient and persistent. I know it will be beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Wow - can't wait to see it in person...this weekend!!! I'm so impressed!

Love you guys,
Kate

Sarah said...

yay!!! so excited to come see your progress! love you guys

Unknown said...

The house is looking great. Can't wait to see more picture's as it comes along. Happy for you guys.

McClure ELA 8 said...

I am so impressed and shocked and blown away by the house!! I have to be invited over when this deal is done- unbelievable!!

Glenn and Cile said...

Awesome job you guys are doing on the house. Time for an update on the blog, isn't it? For those of us far away, we crave current news.

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I missed one but I did. The kids and the house were better in person but we won't get that opportunity again soon, so keep us updated.
Glenn

Senegal Daily said...

Just FYI...We come to your blog often (hoping for an update!) to look at your pictures over and over. Madeline is hysterical - and looks so much like Sarah!

Anonymous said...

Wow I was cute
-Jackson Borders