Saturday, July 28, 2007

Home with the new arrival






We came home on Tuesday and are getting used to life with two babies. Having a newborn is easier the second time around. Madeline is adjusting ok. That is the hardest part, Madeline. She has a hard time understanding what gentle means and using her inside voice. She is so sweet to him, kisses and hugs him constantly. Jackson is a great baby, hardly ever cries. Madeline was a good baby also. We are blessed with great babies, then they turn two! We have had dinner brought to us every night so far, which is the best thing EVER!!!!! Stephen is at home for 2 weeks, he is very helpful. It is now Saturday, and we are bored. I feel fine, except for some engorgement and fatigue. So what will we do next week? Who knows? For now here are updated pictures...........

3 comments:

Abby said...

Congratulations!! So excited for all 3 of you! :-)

Unknown said...

Yeah!! He's precious. Praise the Lord for people taking care of you as you get settled into life with 2 kids! Love the blanket :)

Can't wait to see you guys!!
Love you,
Kate

Deirdre said...

He is so cute. Makes me wish I could have another one. I love the two I have though. Glad things are going well, and life is getting in order witht he new baby. I remember my daughter had a hard time with my son was born, she was three at the time. And she just hated the baby in the house for the first month. Any how, Congrat's again, he is truely a cutie.