Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sorry its been sooo long!!!!!!






I am finally learning how to post and will try to update at least weekly. OK, so since December. We celebrated Madeline's birthday on January 18th. We had a fun fun Curious George second birthday party. Madeline got lots of new clothes, since she has more toys and baby dolls than any child I know. She has been learning to pee pee in the potty and she got a new BIG GIRL bed. The transition to her bed is not going well, but will improve with time, I am sure. She is doing great on the potty. We are also trying to wean her off of the pacificer. She calls it a boppy and she is an ADDICT!!!! She is still a little confused about the fact that Mommy has a little baby in her belly. That little baby, by the way, is a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe it!!! I was 100% positive I was carrying a girl. Madeline and I even wore pink to the sonogram. So much for a mothers intuition, huh!!!! Stephen and I had a little girl name picked out, (Katie Beth). And we are having a hard time picking out a boyname. I think we may have agreed on Jackson David. We wanted to do family names, however our options were, NO OFFENSE TO ANY OF OUR FAMILY MEMBERS, but Ralph, Edgar, Darden, BILLIE, Minor!!!!! So, my dads name is David and that will work for a middle name. Lets see in February we did not do much. We are redecorating our house which is so fun. The babies room will be in fire trucks, Of course!! And I am doing the kids bathroom in a cute little safari theme. We are painting almost all of the house, and redoing our bathroom. So now it is March!!!! I went part time this week, YEAH!!!!!!!!!! So excited about that!!!! I will be working part time at Kennestone and Cartersville in the ER. Stephen is going to take next semster off since we will be having the new little man coming to join us. He is still enjoying working down in the hood. I guess thats it. My goal is to update weekly. Now that i can do it myself. I want to make my blog look cuter!!!!. Kari, can you help???? It needs some female attention. Until next time.....................

4 comments:

davidp said...

Hey Beth.

Congrats on your new blogging skills. Madeline could not be any cuter.

Love,

Dad

Senegal Daily said...

Dear Beth (and posse),

The easiest way to make the blog cuter is to add more photos of Miss Madeline. :)

I am so happy to see your updates and hear about your baby progress!! I like the name Jackson David, and am happy that Stephen is not pushing for a boy named Katie Beth.

I'm happy to help in any way for the blog. Just e-mail me and I'll write or call you back.

Please keep posting!!

Love, K

Glenn and Cile said...

Hey! I kind of like the name Glenn for a little boy. Has a nice ring to it, don't you think? good job on the blogging. Keep it up! Szia! Cile

Anonymous said...

I am just so glad that you have had this site for over a year and never invited your FAVORITE cousin to see it! I didn't even think you checked email! :)
Look at you! I am quite impressed! Jason has been able to start feeling the baby this week! I can't beleive that Jackson and Gabriella Grace may be born on the SAME DAY! We will have to see. Love ya lots!