Friday, March 30, 2007

More about the Borders.........


I just got home from being away from Stephen and Madeline for 2 WHOLE days!! (I was in Chattanooga for a trauma nursing class.) I missed them SOooooo much!! Madeline got attacked with kisses for 15 minutes when I got home!!










Tomorrow morning at 5am , Madeline and I are going to Destin, FL with a close friend of mine and her two babies. We are excited about the trip!!! ALL GIRLS!!!!!


















Jackson is growing fast and I feel him kicking more everyday. Madeline was much more active in my belly than he is. Maybe he will be a nice calm baby!! Yeah right. We will post pictures from the trip!!!! Hopefully we will come back tan and blond!!!! Until then.........

1 comment:

Senegal Daily said...

It's nice to finally see pictures of you on here! Madeline has gotten so big! My parents have a picture of Stephen at the age and they look just alike. I'll try to find it next week when we go visit.

Jackson looks good one you ;)

Thanks for the update!