Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ohhh....Stephen...Whadju do?? You are in big trouble!

The Greenhouse
Crawl space under the furnace
Going up the stairs
Upstairs porch
Madeline's room
Under these beams is where we found the poor little feline skeleton
No more green carpet....the adhesive that is stuck to the pretty hardwoods is NASTY stuff!
Stephen made me take a picture of this beam, he says "You just don't find that anymore!" "Find what? Wood?"
The kitchen
Mom packed away some dishes for Glenn and Cile in case they "happen to need some if they come back." Pretty thoughtful, I thought. :)

So, there it is, the plans are almost final!!! I still have a hard time seeing what Stephen does...but I am getting there!!!!


4 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

Wow. I am so impressed, y'all.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I know it has been slow in coming but I believe it will all be worth it. Keep us posted.
Glenn and Cile

Anonymous said...

Beth,

I really love reading your blogs. Your sense of humor is so much like my own. And your insight is deeper.
Much Love, Dad

Senegal Daily said...

Requesting an update from the Borders clan! :)