Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Pictures!!!

Madeline in her new boots that she likes to wear everywhere. So CUTE!!!



Stephen, Madeline and I at Baytowne Wharf in Sandestin. We had the BEST time!!! They had this candy shop with homemade fudge and other goodies. I was in heaven. Remember those gummy things that were in the shape of coke bottles and taste like coke. YUMMY!! I must have had a million of them!!! I had the best meal EVER there. It was grilled grouper with a mango like sauce. I wish I remembered all that was on that fish. I want to find someone who can recreate it. Maybe, Ill see if I can find the menu to the place online!! Sorry, thinking outloud.


This picture is kinda blurry, sorry. This is Todd and his girlfriend, Leslie. It was great to see them!!
Madeline in the sand, and hangin' out in the condo.









This is the famous tricycle. No more boppy!!!
The other pic is of Mads, Avery and Jake at Baytowne Wharf in a big ole' chair.




















The Porters, Presto, Laney, Avery and Jake on the Ferry Boat.







2 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

Excellent post. Those pink boots and the super-cute photos of Madeline are awesome. And your family photo looks good - even Stephen! :)

Senegal Daily said...

Your fans are waiting... :)